Be involved in innovative projects with an experienced and dynamic software development team.
Developing and maintaining applications in .NET for our client.
- development of new applications
- improvement/maintenance of existing applications
- Translate & validate functional analysis into technical analysis specifications
- 2nd-line level bug fixing & technical support to more Junior developers
- Test programs
- Set up technical documentation
- System analysis, design and deployment
- Suggest & deliver improvements to development methods & work procedures
Be part of the Software Development team reporting directly to the Application Manager. Be part of a larger European app engineering structure will involve some travelling.
- Bachelor/Master degree Information Technology or equivalent in experience
- system development life-cycle (SDLC)experience; planning, analysis, design, development, integration, testing, deployment
- software deployment project experience
- First experience in (Agile, Scrum, test-driven development)
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch, French
- Stress resistant
- Previous experience in engineering/deployment of supply chain solutions is a major asset