What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is an IAM Consultant at Cream ?
Within the Infrastructure and Security practice, together with Diego, embrace your role and be responsible for the operation, monitoring, improvement, and development of the IAM processes and tools.
- Guarantee the proper execution of access management services.
- Provide guidance to the end-user in request management for access management and treat IAM incidents.
- Monitor the performance of the systems and apply the right processes and procedures when and if issues occur.
- Manage and analyze the application access rules and review the current business roles (RBAC).
- Implement and monitor the Key Performance Indicators for the Access Management Service.
- Document these processes according to the client's rules and internal organization.
- Participate in the IAM strategy definition and evolution.
- Conduct IAM assessments and identify gaps between the AS-IS situation and the envisioned future state for the organization.
- Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the IAM tools and the overall security environment.
How do we imagine our futur Consultant?
- You have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have a deep interest and will to participate in the IT security of an organization.
- You are proficient using security technology and processes (Identity & Access Management aspects, Segregation of Duties, Role-Based Access Control).
- You have a good knowledge of CyberSecurity best-practices.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player.
- You have good organizational and communicational skills.
- You are fluent in French and English; good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects.