Is it time to take your DevOps Analyst skills to a higher level? Our client, a Biotech company, is looking for his / her future DevOps Analyst to join its R&D Team.
You will join an Agile environment.
- As DevOps Analyst, you will be the interface between the Software Engineers, Software Quality Engineers, QA, and Operations.
- As Analyst you will have a focus on team member on boarding, technical troubleshooting, and system administration.
On an daily basis, you will have to
- Assist DevOps team in maintaining all environments
- Productivity environment, e.g. Slack and its integrations, Dropbox, Office 365, Webex, Google Apps, etc.
- Development environment, e.g. BitBucket/GIT, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, AWS, etc.
- Virtual Environments and deployment technology, e.g. Docker, Chef, etc.
- Deployment environments, e.g. development, testing, User Acceptance Testing, training and Production, and all related software environments
- Test and maintain the:
- Code coverage, code quality and code monitoring software
- Application monitoring
- Internal and client data replication / back-ups
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Enable automated generation of QA-related documentation from the Atlassian Suite
- Participate in Online Security Assessment (with a 3rd party as necessary) and brainstorming mitigating actions
- Collaborate closely with the Lead Software Quality Engineer to ensure proper incorporation of automated testing and test reporting
- Collaborate closely with Development, QA and Operations teams to facilitate product and client project deployments
- Ensure all-time availability of production environments, scheduling maintenance and migrations in coordination with the Services Team.
- Managing equipment and accounts for employees, onboarding and termination
Required skills for this DevOps Analyst position
- You have at least 2 years' experience as DevOps Engineer in an Agile environment working with Web-based applications in cloud environments.
- Experience with the following tools/environments is desired:
- DevOps (nice to have): Jira/Confluence, GIT, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, New Relic, VirtualBox, Vagrant, Docker, HAProxy, AWS, Graphite, Logstash, Jenkins/Bamboo, RPM packaging
- Operating System: CentOS Linux, Ubuntu/Debian
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Languages: Bash, Python, SQL
- Frameworks (nice to have): Django, Django Rest Framework, AngularJS
- Good understanding of Agile workflows is essential
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Type of contract : CDI - internal permanent employee
- Location: Louvain-la-Neuve
Apply now for this DevOps Analyst position.
Are you our new DevOps Analyst? Apply online or contact me about this job or similar jobs via the button below.