Is it time to take your Software Development Manager expertise to a higher level? Our client, a digital security rising start up, is looking for its new Software Development Manager to join a passionate team.
Your future employer is a Belgian rising start up, specialized in CyberSecurity targeting private and public institutions.
The team is composed of 7 Software Developers.
You will report to the CEO and liaise with several departments on software development products.
Your job as Software Development Manager
- Defining clear goals in order to attain business objectives.
- Hiring and coaching highly-skilled software developers and empowering team members on best practices and processes.
- Performing closely with all departments to influence product development or improvements.
- Influencing product development assisting or improving products.
- Working on end-to-end development projects as Project Manager.
- Establishing software development processes and standards.
- Ensuring quality standards and identifying breakages.
Your profile of Software Development Manager
- English is a must
- You have experience in leading a team.
- You are not afraid to stay hands on.
- You have a strong experience in C++ and Python.
- You show great communication skills both with onsite and abroad team members.
- You have a strong ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- You have experience in defining process improvements.
Apply now for this Software Development Manager positions
Are you our new Software Development Manager? Apply online or send your updated resume via the button below.