The ICS division is the IT expertise of SPIE Belgium. Our ambition is to support and facilitate the digital transformation of our customers, a real cornerstone of their growth. Our global approach is to co-create robust and agile ICT solutions focused on our customers' challenges with the goal of increasing performance and simplifying the user experience.
SPIE Belgium - Division ICS designs, integrates, operates and finances comprehensive and scalable ICT solutions ranging from the user environment to the datacenter and securing all of our customers' data
SPIE - Senior .NET Analyst Developer / Azure / SharePoint / Project Server
- To develop several interfaces for a public procurement tendering platform.
- To design and develop a cloud-first solution for project Isaac as replacement of a legacy tool to calculate catenary mast profiles and foundations for catenary constructions.
- To maintain and implement hotfixes as well as evolutive changes in our current ESB and master data service based on NServiceBus.
- To provide occasional support to SharePoint applications (2010-2013) like Document Exchange platform for construction contract managers, a business process library and an intranet.
- To improve automation by setting up CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- To maintain the Project Server 2013 platform and implement evolutive changes for TUC Rail as well as for its customer
- C# (7 or higher): senior-level development skills required
- SQL Server: ability to write complex SQL queries
- Azure: cloud concepts, core Azure services, data Storage, notion of Identity and Security
- Architecture: principles of DDD, MicroServices, CQRS, Event-Sourcing, SOLID, CI/CD, source control (GIT, TFVC)
- Afas Profit: functional knowledge of the modules of HRM, CRM and Ordermanagement + technical knowledge about Afas connectors are a plus
- Azure DevOps: knowledge of an Agile work methodology like Scrum is mandatory. Previous experience using Azure DevOps is a plus.
- ASP.NET core MVC: experienced with ASP.NET controllers and Razor views
- SharePoint: deep technical and functional understanding
- PowerShell (6 or higher) or Bash (5 or higher)
- EF6: experienced with EF and repository pattern
- MSMQ: proper understanding and debugging of Windows message queues
- Proactive communicator
- Analytical mindset
- Dutch and/or French
- English in profession