Are you a motivated Support Engineer with at least 3 years of experience willing to work in a multi-cultural team for a financial company located in the center of Brussels?
Do you have a good knowledge of common IT office tools (especially Excel), ITIL, Linux, Splunk and/or Jira?
Are you fluent in English and French?
Then you must be the person we are looking for !
What will be your main challenges and responsibilities?
- Provide technical assistance to the company's customers regarding their use of services.
- Provide operational monitoring and support for services provided to their customers.
- Provide technical and business-related knowledge to the L1 team to help resolve customer queries,
- Anticipate potential problems and detect breakdowns service interruptions to the company's partners
- Analyze the root causes and the service performance trends
- Carry out specific research for both internal and external technical queries.
- Escalate to appropriate group an issue tracking (ticket), status update to logger (requester)
- Resolve customer queries that have been forwarded by the Level 1 team
- Do customer service monitoring value analysis and the monitoring of specific transactional flows.
- Take part in monitoring of internal operational processes
- Creation of system generated alarms to anticipate potential partner service interruptions
Are you the right fit technically?
- You studied at higher education level, you are a quick-learner and you are able to work autonomously.
- You are stress-resistant and willing to keep an up-to-date knowledge the company's systems, products and procedures.
- You have proven experience in a technical/commercial/support position, preferably in a service or financial institution.
- You are familiar with common IT Office tools (MS Excel) and are willing to acquire more knowledge in this domain.
- You can coach and provide training to newcomers/customers.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) - any other language is an asset.
- The following skills will be considered as assets:
- Certification (or good knowledge) in ITIL
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Splunk, Jira
What about your personality?
- You demonstrate good leadership through actions, accountability and results.
- You have strong skills in organization, time management, work management
- You are customer-service oriented and have excellent inter-personal communication skills
- You are able to process data easily
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills and can provide consultancy and guidance to customers about specific queries.
- You are innovative and can suggest new technologies/methods to improve the company's service and daily jobs
- You are a team worker and always demonstrate positive attitude
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a highly technical environment, and therefore, quickly expand your skills.
- A nice multi-cultural team in the centre of Brussels
- A salary package based on your experience, with great extra-legal advantages