Trilingual Service Delivery Manager
(not open to freelancers)
You would be responsible for the business management and delivery of contracts within an account or group of accounts. This involves maintaining and developing customer relationships, managing customer satisfaction, and delivering contract commitments within cost targets.
Main focus of the role is to achieve contract renewal and to identify potential additional business opportunities within accounts and adding viable opportunities in the CRM system.
You will provide customers with an overview of service delivery activities and updates on ongoing projects.
The SDM conducts customer presentations, organizes and presents information to convey major points clearly and persuasively.
Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met, is crucial. Problems are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
Ownership for resource deployment including recruitment of contractors, identifying & resolving key resource risks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivery Management -Cost, Quality and Time:
- Be responsible for quality of the technical services/products delivered meeting the contractual SLA's, quality and costs
- Manages the specific capacities (supply and technical qualifications) to meet the technical resource demand
- Contributes to the labour and delivery strategy, utilizing 3rd parties where appropriate
- Be responsible to drive standards and automation to deliver the service to our EMEA clients
- Ensures Service Delivery issues are rapidly resolved and communicated
- Responsible for Service delivery performance to meet or exceed Industry Benchmarks
- Organization Management:
- Manages the organization based pre-defined and agreed KPI's
- Builds a high performance organisation that consistently meets CDS objectives and goals
- Owns service delivery financials (Time Tracking) and drives plans to optimise utilisation, mitigate bench, manage direct and indirect spending
- People Development:
- Develop an Agile & sustainable workforce
- Build and execute on plans to drive career development and improve employee engagement
- Support the pre-sales and pursuit/project activities
- Support the development of the capability ahead of market trends
- Career Development Framework and Resources
- 100% time focused on management and business objectives
- Able to manage different priorities of all parties effectively
- strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrates delivery of significant business results across large and key accounts. Able to manage large account, main on-site contact for customer.
- Will manage a team of over 30 people
- Required experience:
- Proven ability to lead the achievement of team deliverables
- Experience in the IT industry, proven organization and delivery management expertise
- Strong background in IT and related technologies broad, general knowledge of IT industry trends
- Track record in running and optimizing an operation
- Experience in implementing delivery models
- Strong people management skills
- Track record in management of change
- Ability to build and manage strong relationship at the senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven crisis and conflict management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in cost management. Managing forecasts, budget and financial accounting
- Languages: Dutch, French and English: spoken and written
This is a direct hire position, not open to freelancers.