- As a Swift iOS Developer, you will get the opportunity to work on one of the most challenging projects we as an enterprise have undertaken. Our goal sounds simple, but is challenging on all aspects: matter in a patient's life. We push the boundaries of mobile technologies every single day, and we'd love for you to help us take this even further. We place a high emphasis both on pixel perfect designs and clean, highly performant logic implementations.
- We don't cut corners, and we don't make compromises. In this position, you will be working closely with world-class designers and back-end developers to create a state of the art iOS app that is polished, fast, well-tested, and a joy to use.
Your main responsibilities
As a Swift iOS Developer, you will:
- Translate designs into code.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
You see yourself immediately when reading...
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- You must have at least 3 years of professional iOS development experience.
- You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS technologies.
- Extensive mastery of Objective-C and Swift is a must, including experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIkit.
- Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes.
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
- You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
- Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
- Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Fast paced, changing environment doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you easily break down complex problems and can find smart solutions thanks to your can-do attitude
- Fluent in English