For one of its clients in Antwerp 3D-ICT is looking for a: System Integration Tester
- You independently prepare test plans for various projects and platforms in the landscape of the client.
- You work with the analysts to ensure that the tests provided cover sufficient risk and have been prepared according to specifications
- You document the scenarios, the test conditions and data as well as the expected results.
- You implement these test plans alone or in collaboration with a limited team of (internal or external) testers
- You register and interpret the results of the tests performed, discuss them with the right person and define any workarounds.
- You have an eye for opportunities for test automation using tools that are available on the market and you strive to make the test process run efficiently.
- You participate in projects to contribute to the delivery of high-quality IT solutions within the set scope, time and budget.
- You have at least a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in IT, or equivalent through experience.
- You have strong analytical skills, work accurately and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Preferably, you have experience in the insurance sector.
- You are communicative and a real teamplayer. Customer focus is very important to you.
- Experience with TFS Test Manager, CodedUI, SoapUI is a plus.
- Practical use of SQL and basic knowledge of XML is a must.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.