Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Infrastructure Services Expert
Accenture's Infrastructure Services is the group of technology experts dedicated to Cloud implementation, Data Centre transformation and infrastructure automation.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Working with global organisations and the related complexity of their infrastructure requirements;
- Bring to reality complex system deployment using new cutting edge technologies around virtualization, automation and global system management;
- Working with and managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective services;
- Designing global infrastructure deployment including all aspects from network to Storage and operating system to very high available system with multiple disaster recovery environment for our clients.
As an infrastructure expert, you will:
- Be designing, deploying and managing state of the art infrastructure systems for high available applications using all the latest innovation (private or public Cloud, virtualization).
- Be a part of a very skilled infrastructure team using the latest technologies (system automation like puppet/chef/Ansible, DevOps methodologies, virtualization and container).
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT school option System and Network.
- Experience in a professional's services firm is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a system or network administrator.
- Good system administration skills in Linux/Unix (RedHat / CentOS, HP-UX...) and Microsoft Windows server.
- Experience with Scripting is a must (Perl, Ruby, Python, Bash).
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (VMware, HyperV, Kvm, Dockers...).
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible...) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Storage system, backup, Hardware (blade, enclosure) is a plus.
- Relevant certifications such as CCNA, Vcp, MCSE, Rhce is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible.
- Working proficiency in English. French and/or Dutch is a plus.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.