Business / Functional Analyst
Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
Context & Role
The Digital Shared Services Center in Brussels is responsible for the development of value-adding digital solutions.
Our mission is to: Deliver innovative and value-adding Digital solutions.
- The IT Business/Functional Analyst has the end-to-end responsibility for digital functionalities within IT, i.e. from idea creation and solution shaping to
- implementation and final delivery.
- The key responsibilities include:
- Project Management: coordinating application development and implementation of your topic;
- Business and Functional Analysis: analyse client needs and business processes, shape the solutions and write down clear product specifications that form the input for the development teams;
- Validating the product functionalities in your scope and assisting Thetesting team in creation of clear and complete Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the product's performance, customers, problems and opportunities and initiating product improvements to meet changing customer needs;
- Stimulating and advocating the digital banking transformation throughout the entire organisation.
- Education: You have a solid academic background in economics and/or engineering/sciences
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry or e- commerce business/technology development.
- Proven experience in coordination and planning
- Proven experience in requirements management and writing user stories
- You understand both the business side as well as the technology/IT side
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid of taking initiatives and seeing them through to their conclusion
- You are performance oriented and continue to deliver within challenging situations
- You can demonstrate excellent learning capabilities and are able to adapt continuously within a fast changing environment
- You have strong analytical skills, with attention for details, and an ability to derive conclusions and make decisions
- You have good project management skills, are well organised and able to execute activities within the budget and timeline
- You have the ability to translate customer problems and issues into new digital banking products
- You speak English, French and Dutch
- Soft Skills:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Acensi promotes equal opportunities. Human qualities are decisive regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability.