Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
Focus on the creative conception and roll-out of this responsive website and app redesign based on wireframes and based on the visual identity of the client and work closely with the internal clients, UX expert and Web integrator/developer. Production design: image editing and infographics creation.
- Understand of business requirements based on wireframes.
- Brainstorming in close collaboration with other team members, internal client, UX experts.
- Translate the strategies and concepts in creative and innovative layout and make sure they comply with branding rules, Design system, technical constraints and accessibility rules.
- You must be able to quality control Web pages and app screens (testing multi devices) when you deliver pages to business and after the work of the publisher/developer.
- English very good/fluent.
- +/- 1 year experience Design Web/Application or relevant internship content.
- The person has to show creativity to facilitate the use of the interface for the client.
- Mastering of the visual design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, After effects, Illustrator)
- Mastering of the specificities of designing a mobile app (degree or experience)
- UI/graphic designer degree/training.
- UI design experience in Web and app.
- Knowledge in image editing and photo retouching in Photoshop.
- CMS's notions (Magnolia, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal...)
- Web and app accessibility knowledge for people with disabilities.
- HTML 5 & CSS3 understanding.
- Knowledge of the business Agile structure.
- Responsive frameworks and their technical constraints.
- Awareness of the technical implementation of your creations
- Branding minded
- Respect guidelines and design system
- Professional awareness
- Time management
- Team spirit
ACENSI promotes equal opportunities. Human qualities are decisive regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, origin or disability.