We are looking for a high-potential DevOps Engineer ready to tackle a new challenge as a consultant!
- As a DevOps Engineer, you have the opportunity to join our teams who are challenged on a daily basis with the latest technologies (AWS, Docker, Ansible, GitLab CI, Puppet, etc.) following the best practices and the Agile methodology.
- You will work on innovative projects directly at our client's offices or at our "in-house" Software Factory composed of around 40 developers.
- You will have a key-role to play by making the bridge between the development and the operational teams and implementing continuous integration as well as continuous development practices.
Key skills to apply
- As a Positive Thinker willing to join our team, you hold a degree in computer science.
- You speak either French or Dutch and English.
- You ideally have a background in both infrastructure and development with at least two years of professional experience.
- You will be an outstanding candidate if your work is your passion as you keep up to date with the technologies and if you share our values: collaborative performance, transparency, open-mindedness and solution-oriented.
By joining the Positive Thinking Ecosystem, you will benefit from a personalized career path and a HR follow-up every 3 months! Our goal is to help you develop your skills and grow on different positions (technical, managerial or analytical) thanks to tailored mentorships, workshops, training courses and certifications.
Meanwhile, Adneom also gives you the possibility to integrate our tech communities where you will get and share knowledge with your Positive Thinker colleagues.
Don't miss out! The first step to join us on this challenging opportunity is by applying today :)