afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As an IT Business Partner, you are responsible for the proper execution of analyzes (functional, technical), applications and application support for our internal users, in close collaboration with our infrastructure, development and support teams.Participation in the inventory of needs, in direct collaboration with users.
- Thanks to your knowledge of applications and database management systems, you are the point of contact for users for all questions relating to the applications under your responsibility, for which you provide technical and application support.
- Thanks to your active listening to the internal customer, you are able to capture their functional and technical needs, and translate them into detailed specifications (including, procedures for users). You assess, describe, specify and document computer application systems, develop application specifications, identify the inputs and outputs (interfaces, screens, etc.) required in response to user needs.
- You identify and document the functional relationships between applications, and intervene in system integrations.
- Together with the other colleagues, you ensure the effective follow-up of requests and resolutions, and do not forget to keep an account in the ticketting system (Jira,...).
- You attach the necessary importance to the maintenance and updating of documents, applications and technical procedures.
- If necessary, you contribute to regular and personalized training of IT teams and users.
- During the implementation and / or functional modification of applications, you ensure that the applications concerned are tested.
- You identify, measure and report user satisfaction levels with regard to the use and availability of applications [under your responsibility] (SLA's, KPI's).
- When necessary, you collaborate with internal colleagues (development, support) and / or external partners for the resolution of queries and incidents.
- You have the skills to query the appropriate databases for information validation and extraction.
- You monitor the status of our project portfolio.
- Depending on the needs, you intervene in the implementation of projects.
Is this you ? The skills requires
Technological skills required / desired:
- Databases (Sybase, SQLServer, others)
- Installation & configuration of applications (including user management)
- Reporting systems
- Ticketting systems (Jira, etc.)
- Agile methodology
- CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, ...)
Additional technological skills:
- Understanding of the application development cycle
- Project management
- Scripting tools
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure
- You have a higher education diploma, preferably a master's level (for example, business sciences option ICT).
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar function, and willing to broaden your application knowledge.
- You are perfectly bilingual French / Dutch.
- You are resolutely Client, Result and Quality oriented.
- You demonstrate initiative, innovative approach, analytical mind, and approach requests in a structured way, independently or in a group.
- You have the curiosity and the will to understand the functional and technical aspects of the applications under your responsibility.
- You demonstrate an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.