afarax is Hiring for one of its best client in Brussels.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
We are looking for a Head of IT Architecture & Security who will take on the following responsibilities
- Make a major contribution to the IT plan (3-year horizon), in close collaboration with the CIO, other IT managers, business leaders and our main IT partners, in order to support the company's strategic plan ;
- Be responsible for the IT architecture, under the sponsorship of the CIO, in order to improve the IT infrastructure and adapt it to the needs of the organization, while respecting the overall strategy of the company ;
- Be responsible for the IT security policy in order to guarantee the security of the system for the organization ;
- Stimulate and constantly promote the development and improvement of the quality of IT processes and tools in order to provide the organization with optimal service delivery ;
- Plan, organize and manage the activities and employees of his department in order to meet the challenges of the business departments in support of the achievement of their objectives ;
- Plan, organize and manage projects on the team's perimeters in order to carry out these projects according to a timing, budget and objectives set in advance ;
- Contribute to the definition of the outsourcing policy in order to contribute to the organization's strategy.
- You have at least 10 years of experience, including at least 5 years as an IT Director / Manager or lead architect in a technological / IT environment ;
- You have experience in security (ideally with solid knowledge in technical fields: infra, FW, data, etc.) ;
- You have a broad knowledge of information systems, applications, technologies and IT processes (ITIL) ;
- You have business experience as a solution architect, ideally in an international environment ;
- Experience in business and / or customer areas is a plus for interacting with business lines and building a business vision of architecture ;
- You have the capacity to build committed, united, competent and autonomous IT teams ;
- You have a good overall vision as well as a good analytical capacity ;
- You are autonomous, but appreciate teamwork ;
- You are fluent in French and have an excellent level in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expections to grow.