afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a Telco Construction Manager.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and amitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
As a Telecom Construction Manager, your mission is to ensure the construction of an efficient Fiber Coax, HFC hybrid network. You coordinate, plan and carry out construction sites in order to establish a reliable and modern network. You guarantee that the customer experience is perfect.
- You ensure the proper execution of the site on the technical, administrative and financial levels by supporting projects to modernize the access network.
- You oversee the layout of the site and the execution of the work by ensuring compliance with the specifications with subcontractors.
- You report on the progress of the work sites to the Project Manager.
- You participate in site coordination meetings and are the point of contact with the various stakeholders on the site - in particular architects, project owners, subcontractors, etc.
- You ensure the supply of equipment from suppliers and contractors.
- You ensure compliance with safety, and if necessary, the presence of a site safety coordinator.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- You have a bachelor's degree in construction or electricity
- You have experience with a cable and pipe manager, roadway operators or a telecommunications Operator.
- You have knowledge in the technique of building an HFC network and in construction techniques (civil engineering).
- You can read an execution plan.
- You master the office suite - especially Excel.
- You master the French language (written and oral).
- You can manage and motivate your team by being assertive.
- You are rigorous, organized and methodical.
- You are reactive by proposing solutions.
- You are customer and results oriented.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.