DevOps, Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)... if these words speaks to you, then you are in the right place.
We are looking for talent who is ready to innovate cloud services, whose proposals and implementations should contribute to the fast deployment, operation and maintenance of a performant, secure and resilient cloud infrastructure for our business users, and thus allow the IT department to deliver the best quality of service to our customers in terms of time-to-market and availability.
Our client is the leader in his specific sector for Belgium. We will be able to share full details during a personal interview.
With a wealthy financial situation, a clear strategy and vision, this is your chance to join a company with strong human values.
- As a Cloud Engineer and member of the infrastructure team, you are co-responsible for integrating and automating application deployment on infrastructure platforms and on public and private cloud services
- You maintain close contact with other IT stakeholders to meet their needs, and implement the most appropriate solution
- You participate proactively in the System, Network and Security team on the operational management of the platforms in order to prevent and solve the potential performance issues, to ensure the availability of the systems
- Design, write, document, and deliver automated processes to improve cross-system service availability, scalability, and performance
- Automate the installation of build and deploy tools and dependencies
- Evaluate current build, release and hosting infrastructure and implement enhancements
- Define processes, techniques, architectures, and practices to ensure the monitoring, reliability and performance of systems and services and take proactive steps to avoid downtime
- Analyse live performance and stability issues and implement improvements to prevent their recurrence
- Write, modify, integrate, test, and maintain software automation scripts according to the industrial best practices and the ones defined within the group
- Bachelor's degree (or higher), preferably in computer science
- at least 4 years relevant work experience in System Administration and DevOps
- You have hands-on experience with DevOps and new technologies.
- You have experience with Windows and Unix/Linux system administration
- You are familiar with configuration, change - and application lifecycle management concepts and best practices for software integration and implementation
- You master typical scripting and deployment tools (PowerShell, SCCM, Jenkins, Confluence, Python, ...)
- You have experience with at least one of the major public cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google)
- You are a native Dutch OR French speaker with a good level in English.
- You are able to work effectively with people outside your team, and to adapt quickly to a new environment in which requirements evolve rapidly
- You are highly self-directed and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity in the pursuit of an overall goal
- You have a demonstrated ability to develop skills, work effectively with the team dynamics to achieve results