Cyber Security Engineer
As a Cyber Security Engineer you ensure that AGFA HealthCare is compliant with the regulations on security and privacy. You will support the different business units in securing their processes, products and internal IT infrastructure.
As a Cyber Security Engineer you are responsible for
- Improve AGFA Healthcare processes and tools for vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Execute penetration tests and vulnerability scans on AGFA and customer systems and follow up with stakeholders until resolution.
- Occasionally interact with customers to align and report on findings and to support during audits.
- Provide secure development training to AGFA Healthcare employees around the world.
- Improve the software development process for early prevention or detection of vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Support the Services organisation worldwide with their incident handling: identification, containment, eradication, recovery, investigation and lessons learned.
- Track and report on organisational performance and initiatives.
Keep up to date with the threat landscape, vulnerabilities and risks.
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of tools and methodologies for vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Incident handling experience: identification, containment, eradication, recovery, investigation and lessons learned.
- Soft skills:
- Stakeholder and project management.
- Presentation and teaching.
- A can-do, self-starter attitude
Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Ethical Hacking certifications like OSCP or CEH.
- Secure development certifications like Gssp-Java.
- Incident handling certifications like GIAC Certified Incident Handler.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of the legal and ethical aspects of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Knowledge of the legal aspects of incident management.
Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Frequent interaction with stakeholders in both Ghent and Mortsel.
- Occasional travel (up to 10%) to support customers or the Services organization