- As Global Technical Project Manager you will be managing all technical aspects for the worldwide deployment of our Agfa HealthCare IT products, while providing partnerships and customer focused service through the use of strong leadership, analytical problem solving, organizational and reporting skills.
- As Global Technical Project Manager, you are in charge of all technical related aspects from installation to upgrades, from analyzing to solving and escalating to R&D and the Global Support Network if needed.
- As such, you will manage:
- all technical aspects related to IT infrastructure and network
- a team of deployment specialists, dedicated to your projects.
- timelines, ensuring standardization and delivering the highest quality during the project life cycle.
- escalations, schedules and priorities to ensure high customer satisfaction
- You align closely with other Global and Local teams in order to provide knowledge sharing and to identify improvements (deployment related tools, processes...)
- You have a degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as an expert supporting technical clients in a high tech or software environment (ideally within HealthCare IT).
- You have a strong working knowledge of networking and Operating systems (Linux, Windows...) , Databases (Oracle 11g/12c and SQL), VMware ESXi 5.5+, SRM, SAN/NAS Storage, remote support tools and security.
- Knowledge of His/Ris systems, hospital workflow, digital imaging or archiving (Pacs) is an asset.
- Advanced and proven technical troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical mindset and customer oriented attitude.
- You like to be involved in technical decisions and you are not scared to speak your mind about them.
- You can manage several stakeholders in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are stress resilient.
- You are fluent in English, any knowledge of another language is an asset.
A great opportunity for those who are willing to share IT knowledge and experience within the HealthCare domain.
Location: Agfa HealthCare HQ, Mortsel, Belgium