- As the Global V&V Architect, your main responsibility is to ensure proper Performance and Load Testing is performed on the Agfa Enterprise Imaging Solutions.
- The provided Enterprise Imaging Solutions contain products/components from different competence centers and/or 3rd party components.
- The V&V Architect works to ensure that approaches, tools and techniques are built into a relevant methodology.
- The V&V Architect monitors, optimizes, mentors, collaborate and continually improve the Performance and Load Testing on behalf of both the V&V Team and the other stakeholders (mainly the Dev Solution Architects, the Platform Design & Validation Team and the Product Management Team).
- As a Global Verification & Validationarchitect, you are responsible for:
- Analyzing of complex environments implemented at Customers to align the Test Design with their use in terms of workflow, performance and load.
- Staying current on process, practice and technology developments to ensure they are brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems. Always evaluating alternatives and looking for better ways to accomplish the task at hand. Proactively seeks to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution & automation
- Identifying what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with what is already used, what internally is to extended and what externally is available.
- Identifying and designing the required testing in line with provided Solutions inclusive platforms the Solutions are deployed on. Close collaboration with Pd&V and Dev Solution Architects in terms of impact on Performance and Load of changes in the code or platform.
- Analyzing the outcome of testing and reporting. Discussing the provided results with the involved stakeholders as Dev architects, Scrum Masters, Pd&V and other stakeholders.
- Providing advice in the Release decision in terms of Load and Performance
- Taking the responsibility for required test infrastructure in function of the Load and Performance Testing, including platform environments and software, liaising with teams such as Development and the Platform Design and Verification Team.
- Act as a subject matter expert for software testing standards, processes, methodology and tools. Supporting the V&V Team in achieving their strategic goals by providing technical support to the Manager and the team. Provide technical know-how, documentation and training to the V&V Team and other business functions.
- Having the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages.
- Analyzing of the Field feedback and translate in optimization of the Testing.
- Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology in terms of Load and performance Testing.
- Knowledge of Pacs/Ris, Medical Imaging and Workflow's is an asset.
- IT-knowledge: expert in operating systems (Linux, Windows, Networking), knowledge of databases and data Storage, scripting and programming.
- Analytical mind-set, problem solver, team player, eager to learn, customer oriented.
- Comfortable to pick up a new technology and translate in Load and Performance impact.
- Able to communicate with impact for multi - audience
Ability to effective communicate in English is a must.
A great opportunity for those who are willing to share IT knowledge and experience in the HealthCare domain.
Location : Agfa HealthCare HQ, Mortsel/Gent, Belgium.