As Software Engineer you will be part of the Impax Ris development team (responsible for Ris, scheduling, reporting and connectivity). The Ris products are installed in over three hundred hospitals worldwide. You will assist in the analysis, development and follow-up of this product suite, related web services, integrations with other products, etc. The module you will be working on most is Impax Scheduling (developed using Microsoft .NET Technology using C#).
As Software Engineer.NET you are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining modules for the Impax Scheduling product, a HealthCare information product that is installed in over a hundred hospitals worldwide, providing scheduling and order flow functionality for the Radiology department specifically and for the complete hospital more in general.
- Independent research, analysis and debugging of technical issues.
- Implementing international HealthCare standards (e.g. Fhir).
- Unit and white-box testing.
- GUI automation.
- Code reviews.
- Interacting with internal customers, colleagues on all technical matters.
- Building and applying HealthCare information system expertise.
- Understanding and applying HealthCare standards knowledge to design and development.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional (object-oriented) software development experience using the .NET framework within a complex enterprise environment. You had a solid basic training in computer sciences and you have a passion for software development.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET and C# are a must.
- Excellent knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: WPF, WCF, ASP.NET WebAPI, PL SQL, XML, Linq, .NET remoting, Winforms, NHibernate, Entity Framework.
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills are a must.
- You have a good knowledge of object-oriented design, database design and enterprise architectures.
- Familiarity with the medical IT-sector is an asset.
- Knowledge of Java is a bonus.
- You have a professional practice in applying quality processes on medium/large project teams.
- You are a dynamic problem-solver with a strong analytical mind.
- You have a structured way of working.
- You are a team player.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
You will join a team of advanced software developers passionate about creating software. They will share their knowledge with you and expect you to share your knowledge with them. We expect you to bring in your experience and creativity.
We offer you an opportunity to join a great team to leverage your Sw development skills for the HealthCare domain - worldwide
Location: Agfa HealthCare, R&D, Moutstraat 100, Ghent (Belgium).
To learn more about Agfa HealthCare, follow us on you tube channel.