- Imagination and creativity will be your day-to-day tools to invent tomorrow's products and interfaces. Together with our clients, we work at finding the best and most attractive solutions answering their needs, through a unique problem solving CO-creation approach.
- Our team praises hard work, solidarity and having fun together. You will be cooperating with other Junior and Senior designers within Altran's World Class Center for Innovation and Design in France as well as developers and analysts from Altran Belgium to imagine tomorrow's interfaces in multiple areas of the industry such as energy, banking and insurance, telcos etc...
- We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary team and to manage multitasking. Within the team, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, creative problem solving in a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
- You have 2-6 years' experience in interaction design and you master the design tools (Adobe Suite / Sketch)
- You are willing to act as our local referent in Belgium and work closely with our Innovation & Design World Class Center in France
- You know how to prototype your ideas in a “quick and dirty“ manner (Marvel / InVision / Balsamiq)
- Your area of expertise is interaction design (UX / UI) but you are also open to other disciplines such as product design or motion design
- Programming (Hmtl / CSS / Arduino / JS) is a plus
- Independent and efficient, you can adapt to operational constraints
- Being multi-skilled, you know how to approach your project with a new look in order to imagine solutions that are concrete and focused on users
- You are passionate for design and people
- You will be directly involved in the exponential development of UX design in Altranyou can work in a professional environment in English, French and Dutch
- You will be able to work side by side with the members of your team and the other centers of expertise during all stages of the projects by contributing to team dynamics
- You are willing to travel to France for trainings at Innovation and Design World Class Center
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) are a big plus