You are an open, daring, curious and customer-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and trust in people? Join us! Approach is actively looking for new quality people.
With our deep functional and technical knowledge, we help clients improving their business.
The Cyber Security Consulting Organisation is made of about 45 Security Professionals, all experts in various domains. It consists of 3 practices, GRC, Cyber Security and Secure Delivery, with the main objectives to develop specific innovative solutions and offer consultancy services.
The practice leaders support the career development of our consultants through training, events and clear objectives.
Your Role & responsibilities
- As a consultant you will be involved in different missions (location: mainly Brussels and/or Wallonia) related to development of security-related features (cryptography, PKI, smart cards, etc.).
- During these missions you will be in charge of various tasks such as: analysis, architecture, design of the solution, reviews, implementation, validation, etc.
Required qualifications & experience
- Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience of C/C++ development
- Minimum 1 year of integration (programming) of cryptography, PKI, Pkcs#11
- Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- Deep analytical skills and structured thinking
- Good communication, relationship building and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of both written and spoken English and French or Dutch
- Eagerness to learn / grow
- Additional Qualifications and Experience:
- Smart cards, HSM
- Integration (programming) of Oauth, Oat, SAML, Xacml, Openssl
- Java development
- Digital signature
- Federated Identity
- Development of web browser extension/plugin/add-on/NMH
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of the company (entrepreneurial spirit)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still friendly and innovative business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure (around 60 people) in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Traffic jam free headquarter
We are looking for both employees and contractors.
Send your CV via the button below.