Do you want to give a boost to your career by joining one the fastest growing players in the cyber-security eco-system? Do you want to strengthen your experience by performing stimulating consulting missions and highly-secure development projects?
We are always hiring new colleagues and in 2019 we have grown by opening up a new office in Antwerp. You could become one of them!
Today's organizations are exposed to a broad spectrum of cyber threats and sophisticated attacks. They need to be well prepared to protect their critical information and assets while retaining their ability to innovate and grow.
Increasing compliance demands from regulators and legislations (eg the GDPR) put even more pressure.
We are uniquely positioned to offer the complete value proposition in cyber-security. We assess, train, coach and advise our customers. We quickly intervene in case of emergencies and attacks.
When security is at the core of our customer business, we build up a secure software factory to make sure security is Embedded by design in our customer products and services.
Approach is strongly connected with the cyber-security community. We are involved in leading associations, groups of interest and events. We work with a network of top-notch partners and are directly connected with the relevant authorities.
In 2017, Approach has grown by +25% and generated a turnover of €6.7m. Our company is privately held and has access to a strong capital base.
Our people & practices
Our team is composed of 60+ certified professionals. We continuously invest in our talents and develop the skills of our people. Our people use the best technologies to be even more effective.
At Approach, we organize and share our expertise and knowledge per communities. Depending on your profile, you will contribute to one or several “Practices”: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Cyber-Security and Secure Delivery.
Your Role & Responsibilities
In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Junior GRC Consultant to integrate our GRC practice. You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments under the supervision of our Senior consultants and Practice Leader.
Your main tasks will consist of
- Representing Approach and delivering high standard quality deliverables
- Team up with our Senior GRC Consultants : supports them in their consulting missions to advise our clients.
- Follow up the project actions plan and compliance checks
- Manage the weekly project reporting, collecting the input of the consultants, formatting and communicate the data to the PM.
- Organize and execute client meetings and workshops.
- Monitoring and reporting of the actions plan.
- Reporting of conformities & GDPR risks
- Validation of compliance conformity in the register.
- Communication of the advancement of the project and manage the FAQ repository.
- Sub-project monitoring:
- Progress tracking of the deliverables
- Update the Gantt Project and the reporting
- Maintain the deliverable repository
- Help our client on his impact analysis
- Acquire the fundamentals of the consulting role in regard to analytical capacity, ability to see the overall picture, both written and oral expression.
- Be recognised by the client as being professional in your own area of expertise.
- Demonstrate your capability to work in a team and portray a positive attitude.
- Respect the confidentiality of both client and company information.
- Capitalise on the experience acquired within the Practice.
- Utilise or learn the tools or methodologies of the Practice and actively contribute to the development of these tools and methodologies.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate degree
- Particular interest in IT risk and Information security governance (e.g. GDPR, ISO27001, Data Privacy,...). Desire to learn the subjects related to GRC.
- Very good knowledge of the office tools (word, excel, power point,...). Able to make a dashboard in Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and MS project.
- Working understanding of IT in general
- Advanced level of English and Dutch and/or French.
- Eager to learn, curious
- Good analytical, reporting skills and result-oriented.
- Structured and organized
- Quality oriented and precision in the deliverables.
- Good oral and written communication skills, able to make presentations
- Proactive, continuous improvements mindset.
- Think out of the box, be pragmatic, able to prioritize
- Ability to work in team environment, including virtual
- Ethical behaviour
To well-qualified and motivated candidates, we offer:
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills and expertise in an area of specialization such as secure development, software security, etc.
- Develop your competencies and level of expertise by a continuous and ongoing progression and active participation in training sessions
- A unique chance to be a real active part in the development of a successful company (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- A positive challenge in a professional but still human and dynamic business environment
- An attractive and performance-rewarding compensation package, including maximum benefit possibilities
- The advantages of a relatively small structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making, combined with the financial strength and stability of larger structures, active worldwide, thanks to our solid shareholders' base
- Our headquarters is located in a traffic jam free zone: AXIS Parc next to Louvain-la-Neuve, in an innovative and green Business Centre with all facilities: restaurants, fitness, nursery, etc.
- Our second office is located in Antwerp.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation via the button below.