Apside Belgium - Infrastructure Engineer
Freelance, Durée indéterminée
2 à 10 ans d'expérience
- You will join the Application support team, responsible of the technical support for +- 200 applications used worldwide.
- You have a general knowledge in IT and systems, able to jump from one technology to another.
- Deliverables/ Livrables:
- Monitoring of the assigned requests, and implementing the corrective actions
- Deployment of application releases
- Solving application technical incidents
- Installation and configuration of new applications
- Technical involvement in new projects
- You have a good knowledge in:
- IIS and Apache Web servers
- Windows Server administration
- Network general knowledge: TCP/IP, load balancers, certificates, Firewall
- Citrix configuration and management
- Optional: WAS and SSO
- You are Client Focused, Rigorous and autonomous and Flexible
- English and French mandatory, Dutch is a plus.
Since 40 years, we're pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us.
Lire la suite
Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.