Apside Belgium - Program Management Officer
Freelance, Durée indéterminée
> 6 mois d'expérience
- Provide support to the Project Managers in the different areas of expertise covered
- Provide technical expertise on Project Management methods and tools
- Contribute and coach to structuring, scheduling, estimating, risk and opportunity management, executing and reporting of projects / programmes / portfolios of projects
- Implement the performance assessment in the monitoring of the projects covered
- Capitalize on best practices and propose recommendation and improvement
- KPI reporting and project spending follow-up
- Participate to project reviews and audits, and perform independent reviews and audits on identified projects
- You have another experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
Since 40 years, we're pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us.
Lire la suite
Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.