What if you joined Apside Belgium to work on the challenging projects of tomorrow?
About YOU ?
- You are used to deal with IT partners and have experience in financial sector
- You have very good communication skills, flexible and analytical spirit
This position as a Technical and Functional Support is made for you!
This role has the main objective to maintain and make evolve the Accounting NAV Referential to match worldwide users' needs by
- Ensuring all incidents are reported and corrected in due time for all the applications in the scope (DMC/Plvl/Navquest/Npms)
- Being the preferred link between the business and the infrastructure to design and carry out solutions to help our business facing the new emerging challenges
The role encompasses the following topics
- Collect/Prioritize business needs and translate them into functional specifications for outsourced development teams in Romania to carry out the needed changes
- Report, collect, fix and follow-up on all the incidents faced by all the businesses using the main tools of the referential.
- Have a problem oriented mindset to not only fix all incoming issues, but also by making sure that potential recurrent issues are avoided
- You have experience within an international / global working environment (financial sector experience is an asset) and experience dealing with IT partners which are outsourced, offshored, or providers of services
- Experience in Accounting systems is a plus
- You are the owner of a Master Degree educational background
- You are Fluent in English ; Understanding French is a plus.
- Resilient with strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and analytical spirit / Teamwork and transparency
- Knowledge on building SQL queries
- Experience on Oracle / SQL Server databases
- Knowledge on Business Object & Microsoft Power tools (Power BI/ Power Query)
- Being able to understand and maintain basic ETL data flows: AB Initio
- Data analyst mindset
- Dev skills is a plus
- Result driven / Ability to understand business' needs and challenges