Arhs Developments - Motivated Web Author
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
< 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Description of the open position
As an Author:
- You will participate in an Agile team creating, updating, and maintaining information in the asset management, content management, and eCommerce systems (e.g. Adobe AEM & Hybris).
- You will translate designs into functional websites and applications across all browsers and devices.
- You will help delivering a branded experience for our clients by leveraging existing components and templates.
- You will help in troubleshooting deployment and production issues associated with publishes.
- Fluent knowledge of english and dutch
Your responsibilities include:
- Management of assets and metadata on the content management system
- Product setup in the Hybris eCommerce system.
Arhs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in IT services for large organizations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, Business Intelligence and infrastructure services.
Lire la suite
Our assets and expertise cover several domains including mobile applications, digital trust, e-Government, content management, e-Procurement or business process management.
With more than 1000 consultants, the Arhs Group proposes to its customers either a specific and competitive delivery model on a fixed price basis through its local Software Factories in Luxembourg and Brussels, or a classical time and means mode.
Arhs had a successful track record since 2003, and has, since then, built up a large number of satisfied clients that includes many top companies (in the telco, industry and bank sectors) and some of the largest local government agencies.
Our values are to leverage excellence, to be result oriented, to ensure commitment and to ensure adaptability.
Arhs is ISO 90001:2008 certified. Arhs Developments and Arhs Developments Belgium, for their Software Development and Maintenance activities, have been appraised at Level 2 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration. Arhs Cube had the PSF approval as “Operator of Communication Networks and Secondary Computer Systems in the Financial Sector”.