AUSY is part of the Randstad Holding and offers services in 6 areas of expertise: Finance, IT, Human Resources, Life Sciences, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. However, our people are the asset that makes us stand out. Their passion, entrepreneurship, and fun attitude define the AUSY DNA.
We are constantly on the look-out to hire new inspired talent to join our organisation. Do you have what it takes to become an AUSY expert?
Senior Project Manager ERP
Joblocatie: Flemish Brabant, Antwerp, West-Flanders, East-Flanders, Brussels
For a client, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager with significant experience in delivering ERP implementation projects, full lifecycle experience and matrix management of internal Business and IT. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, able to build strong relationships with and align stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Minimum 5+ years of respective business/ ERP consulting experience
- Strong Project Management skills, experiences with common tools and techniques, preferably PMP, PM2, Prince2 qualified or equivalent
- A detailed understanding of the ERP Products and ERP Implementation market
- Ability to define and drive ERP enabled business transformation programs along with stakeholder management in complex business organizations:
- Experience of large scale ERP projects and managing their implementation or migration
- Managing Organizational Change along with ERP Transformation
- Minimum of 2 successfully delivered international ERP projects / programs as Project/Program Manager
- Experience in ERP implementation as a supplier
- Team builder across multicultural teams with a passion for quality
- Strong people managment skills are an asset
- Bee able to speak dutch and communicate in english
Wat we offer
- You are offered challenging projects at leading Belgian companies.
- You enter an open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- You are welcome on numerous social team and business events.
- Our internal team will closely follow your career.