In Data Analytics team, we want to ensure that we're bringing smart decision making (human augmentation or automated) to the ForeFront of our processes/journeys by establishing a data and experimentation culture that could ultimately become a competitive advantage in today's fast-changing world.
Do you want to get involved and build competitive analytics data product? Are you excited to create business value out of data?
As a member of the Data Analytics team, you aim at creating a deep understanding of the business needs and elaborate solutions using technologies in the fields of Big Data and AI. You will work in close collaboration with the Business and take an active part in innovation initiatives at AXA. You will execute Proofs of Concept using Data Analytics and Machine Learning techniques. You will also provide support for the industrialisation of models and their deployment into production applying best practices enabling the evolution of code and modelling techniques.
As Machine Learning Engineer, you
- Help on the definition of business requirements iteratively using data;
- You prepare your dataset in order to be able to explore it, generate insights, and create models;
- Apply Machine Learning in order to develop end-to-end Proofs of Concepts;
- Apply best practices to develop reusable assets within the complete scope of AXA.
- Min 2 years' experience
- As Machine Learning Engineer, you have:
- A Master degree in Engineering or IT
- An in-depth and practical knowledge of Machine Learning, Statistics and
- Hands-on experience with Python and cloud computing
- Knowledge of AWS SageMaker, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, DynamoDB,...
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions
- Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset).
And you are also
- Outcome focused
- Pragmatic and used to delivering effective solutions quickly that meet the real needs of the business
- Eager to learn on the job and benefit from the experience of your colleagues
- Willing to test and apply Machine Learning Algorithms on real use-cases
- Analytical and able to solve complex problems
- Able to identify the best people to help you in your role
- Able to develop at the intersection of business needs and the technicality of new technologies
- Capable of identifying issues and proactive to solve them