We are looking for an experienced, creative and dynamic UI Designer to join our Digital Team.
You will be working closely with UX designers, Product Managers, Developers, Copywriters and the rest of the dynamic UI Design team.
Thinking smart and analytically : being able to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes, in collaboration with our data analyst and insight team, is key.
Excellent Time and Task management: The projects will need to be released on time and on quality, mobile first deliverables, and be able to confidently make — and defend — data and user backed design decisions.
Working with existing guidelines and challenging them when needed.
You will be working on various digital projects, for different clients profiles, and for different sectors.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translates business requirements and user needs into UI designs
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and/or existing designs to simplify and enhance the user experience
- Design clean, elegant, and highly usable interfaces based on the latest UI trends
- Optimize mobile interfaces through expert-level knowledge of mobile guidelines
- Create a cohesive style guide and / or Design System Managers that ensure unified and cohesive experiences across all digital content platforms (Mobile & Web)
- Create interactive features and prototypes using Sketch and InVision
- Articulate design choices and communicate concepts and vision to business stakeholders through wireframes, mockups, sketches, and written specifications
- Revise and iterate designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback
- Ability to design options and different approaches to one solution quickly and efficiently, which will be tested in User testing consultations
- Collaborate and communicate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in user interface design
- High level of proficiency in Sketch and InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Expert level experience in Web and mobile first interface design
- Accessibility standards knowledge
- Bilingual NL/EN or FR/EN minimum
- Ability to lead all aspects of the design process and deliver everything from conceptual sketches, to wireframes and production-ready designs.
- Commitment to a high level of quality and rigorous attention to detail
- Working with consistency and coherence in mind at all times
- Outstanding interpersonal, communications and teamwork skills
- Experience in the corporate / insurance sector is an asset
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Ability to take ownership and lead your projects
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility towards new situations and challenges
- A passion for mobile first design and solutions
- Excellent time management skills & capacity to work under minimal supervision
- Team Player with a sense of humor