BICS is looking for a Junior IT Business Analyst to support our “Communications, Capacity and Shared applications” team to deliver state of the art solutions. The project teams consist of business user representatives, analysts, developers, engineers, quality assurance specialists and project managers.
Your main responsibilities include
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with our stakeholders
- Interacting with our stakeholders to gather detailed requirements and problem definition
- Creating and maintaining the product backlog
- Prioritizing the Product backlog items
- Clearly communicating the business requirements to the IT team
- Elaborating the functional solution, that includes the IT architecture, IT functional logic, data modelling (Entity Relationship Diagram), migration approach and integration (interface) solutions
Your contribution will be valued from the very beginning, the requirement gathering, till the full launch of the project. Depending on your background and affinity, you will focus more specifically on some area of this broad challenge, within the Service Architecture & Engineering team.
- You have a background in IT and a first experience as an IT Functional Analyst.
- You are keen on working within a multi-cultural environment and you are fluent in English.
- You have good analytical skills and are able to challenge status-quo and use creativity in solution definition.
- You have good knowledge of data modelling and data mining.
- You can work autonomous and are willing to learn.
- It's a plus if you have some experience in business analysis, software development or as a product owner.
- Experience or familiarity with requirements gathering techniques, voice related product (e.g. routing, rating model, Cdrs, mediation, pricing ...), messaging related products (e.g. routing, rating model, Cdrs, mediation, pricing...), interconnect billing (e.g. rating, accounting), Datawarehouse and reporting environments, CRM concepts and solutions (e.g. Salesforce, PeopleSoft, Siebel ...) or Agile development environment (e.g. processes and tools) would be nice.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.