- The Junior Process Manager ensures the E2E design & implementation of a group of processes requiring high level of cross business unit coordination to support the launch of new products and/or services, significant IT, technical or network evolution, organizational changes and M&A;
- You define the process strategy for your process group & define the high-level process architecture in collaboration with the relevant counterpart;
- You set up the business objectives for your process group & translate them into key performance indicators. You guarantee the overall efficiency of the processes by organizing process review & approval sessions;
- You analyse with the process team the process performance, identify weaknesses, conduct root cause analysis, use advanced statistical tools to correlate issues and come with an action plan to improve the process;
- You take responsibility for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the process by making sure that the framework implemented to design, implement and improve process (BMP, Lean methodology, Six Sigma, continuous improvement) are well followed up;
- You are responsible for the deployment of the process through the whole company by building training material with the support of the Product Manager/Bso and organizing trainings sessions or/and information for all the impacted parties;
- You interact with the IT/engineering department to make sure that his process group is automated as much as possible.
- You have a master's degree and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in an ICT environment;
- You have strong and proven coordination skills & good communication skills;
- You constantly strive for results and excellence;
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- You master Lean & Six Sigma techniques;
- You embrace the BICS values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership and Achieve Together, you actively interact with other team members, teams and departments;
- You are keen on working within a multi-cultural environment and you are fluent in English.
What's in it for you?
- International environment. You will be part of an international diverse team and you will have the opportunity to make a global impact.
- Great company culture. You will be working in a dynamic working environment, driven by 3 core values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership, and Achieve Together. We look after the well-being of our employees and organize internal events such as happy hours, sports and relaxation activities, parties, etc.
- Career development. From development plans, to trainings and internal mobility, we are committed to ensuring you have the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to maximize your potential.
- We offer an attractive salary package including:
- A competitive base salary and short-term incentives
- Comprehensive insurances including hospitalization insurance, outpatient care insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and travel insurance, fully funded by BICS
- A supplementary pension plan, fully funded by BICS
- A flexible mobility package including company car or car allowance, mobility budget for commuting, bike lease, etc
- A Telco pack at home including free internet and a mobile phone
- Many other benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, 32 vacation days, homeworking possibilities, corporate discounts, ...