Brainbridge - Oracle DBA
> 6 mois d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
- Support our Oracle DBA team in his:
- Daily monitoring of our Production Oracle databases
- Administration (Creation/Management/Backup-Restore/Patching) of Oracle
- Performance Tuning, problems detection and solving
- Development teams support: Deployments / Data Refresh / Authorization Management
- Oracle Hardening implementation based on an existing CIS (Center For Internet Security) recommendations report
- Automate via scripting our Oracle Patching process in an OVM context:
- By VM
- Oracle CRS patching
- Oracle RDBMS Binaries patching
- Oracle Databases patching
- Take part to an Oracle Client Patching process
- Client is fully OVM (Oracle Virtual Machine)
- Oel Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Grid Oracle OVM CRS
- RAT (Real Application Testing)
- OEM 13c
- Scripting: Bash Shell / Python (must be a very strong skill to be able to automate the patching process)
- SQL*Server basic know-how
- Take part to a Guard Role
Brainbridge was founded in 1998 as a small independent company but with a great vision: “to be a market leader in the provision of innovative WorkForce & IT solutions”. Since then, Brainbridge has grown out to be a strong and reliable ally for all flexible staffing and IT business continuity challenges.
Lire la suite
We started as a mono-disciplinary company but can now call ourselves a Hybrid WorkForce Partner with the ability to provide not only suitable IT Professionals but also contract management, high potential young graduates, engineering profiles and MSP services.
In 2013 we moved to brand new offices, located right next to our former headquarters at the Noorderlaan in Antwerp. With 900 square meters of office space, our ambitions to grow even further are well covered.
In 2016 Brainbridge IT Staffing managed a turnover of 30,5 million euro with a total of 225 contracts and a team consisting of 15 people.
As we are growing fast, our team now consists of 23 people.