- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
- Good knowledge of Web applications design using Java technologies;
- Good knowledge of modelling tools;
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS, especially Oracle;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. Web services, message oriented Middleware, service bus);
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment
- Experience in Java EE 7;
- Experience in Java tools and frameworks: Spring data 1.13.x, Spring 4.x, Spring Security 4.x, Hibernate 5.x and IntelliJ/Eclipse;
- Experience in Web services (SOAP and Rest);
- Experience in Java Message Service (Queues and Topics);
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS 12.x;
- Experience in Groovy and Grails.
- Experience in XML, XSLT, XPath, etc.;
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies and Scrum;
- Analysis of requirements, drafting of analysis deliverables, UML modelling, and prototyping;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Continuous integration and build environment: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Sourcetree, GIT or SVN, JUnit or similar.
- SparX Enterprise Architect.
- Languages: English or French and English or Dutch and English or English, Dutch and French
Brayton Global - Software Architect
Brayton Global is a fast growing company based in Brussels and specialized in IT recruitment. Our target is to find you the best position where you will flourish and go beyond your limits
We are looking for several Software Architects to work for one of our prestigious client.