BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, a branch of the BNP Paribas Group, is a European market leader that specialises in leasing and finance solutions for professional equipment and the leasing of real estate. Our expert teams cooperate with enterprises that seek the best way to finance property or professional equipment and to increase material sales.
As an IT Business/Functional Analyst, you will be part of the Information Technology (IT)/Business Project Office (BPO) department. You will coordinate BPO activities to provide functional support to end users of the three local business units (including support roles): Bank Leasing Services (BLS), Technology Solutions (TS) and Equipment & Logistics Solutions (ELS).
You will determine the scope and objectives of local projects and advise the management team. You will monitor planning and the budget and organise testing and implementation. Furthermore, you will provide end users with information regarding the roll-out.
* You will determine the scope and objectives of corporate projects, and inform end users of the impact of said projects. You will monitor the budget, projects and plans and organise reports, testing and implementation. You will provide end users with information regarding the roll-out.
* With regard to corporate projects, you will analyse change requests from the organisation's perspective and determine their impact. You will submit the requests and initiate them in collaboration with the end users and the Corporate team.
* You will follow up on change requests submitted by other countries. You will determine whether to take part or not in cooperation with the business. You will follow up on the organisation and planning aspects.
* You will plan and organise tests.
* You will draw up documents and amend them where necessary.
* You will provide training to end users.
* You will create Adobe templates and manage them.
* You will work together with the IT & BPO Manager on a daily basis to determine objectives, guidelines and reports.
* You will exchange information with BPO and IT where necessary.
Highlight your strengths!
* You have a Bachelor's degree in IT and have three to five years' experience in project management.
* You have at least two years' experience in a similar role.
* You have good proficiency in Dutch, French and English.
* You have a very good knowledge of Word and Excel and the company's IT systems.
* You have strong communication skills.
* You are effective at project-based work and are analytical.
* You are service-minded.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, we want to attract and retain employees of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with their own skills and experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation.
What does BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions offer you?- We provide a full-time, open-ended contract in a growing company.
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment along with an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
- Genuine career advancement opportunities within the company and the BNP Paribas Group.
Apply online now - we'd love to hear from you!
Tempted by the challenge?