IT eDevelopment is a subdepartment of IT Delivery. Its core activity is to develop and maintain different customer-facing communication channels, such as, Customer portal, e-shop...
At IT eDevelopment, we focus on the customer and search for a perfect balance between flexibility and professionalism, resulting in qualitative deliveries while respecting the deadline.
Currently we have an open position for a Senior Java/AEM Developer:
As an Java developer, you are working as a programmer in a team that is responsible for the client's website, . The website is an important asset , as this is the access point for customers to start their digital adventure. You aim for a perfect balance between technical complexity and satisfying as many customers as possible, whilst always keeping performance in mind. You keep an overall view on all components of the application and know how to make a distinction between future-proof solutions and fast-to-market requirements.
- Transform and develop all requirements and user stories to an appropriate architecture and solution in collaboration with the internal customer, IT architecture and IT Middleware;
- Write automated unit and integration tests;
- Propose improvements;
- Define technical guidelines;
- Document the implemented architecture and solution.
Education and level of experience
- Adobe Experience Manager platform (including OSGI, Sling and component development) is a big plus
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a Java developer
- AEM knowledge is a big bonus
- Knowledge of Spring framework
- GIT versioning system has no mysteries
- Master the Dutch and English language
- Agile mindset, Scrum
- Clean code supporter, TDD mindset
- Continuous integration, Jenkins
- Implementation of and integrations with Web Services (SOAP, JSON)
- OWASP knowledge
- You develop in a Scrum team, according to Agile best-practices;
- You reflect on internal procedures related to standardization and methodologies and the documentation of it
- You are a team player with an own opinion and contribution
- You can work independently and in team
- You have an analytical mind
- You are able to gather knowledge from you team, as well as sharing your own
- You take responsibility
- You can handle stress situations
- You are able to organize and prioritize your work
- You are flexible in terms of working hours (occasionally weekend work)
- You are a strong communicator