Experience and Skills
- You have a degree in IT or have gained the equivalent through your experience. You have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. You have the necessary social skills to be able to work with business stakeholders & IT Pls. You are also able to run a team of more junior test engineers.
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn, have good communication skills and can withstand stress. Working as part of a team as well as on your own and with an eye for detail is a requirement. Having an insight into processes would definitely be a bonus. You are familiar with the world of insurance policies and claims or have the motivation to gain an insight into it.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Managing Testing teams
- Experience with test tools (Test Management, Defect Management and Test Automation would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of Test Methodologies (TMap, ISTQB, etc.)
- Knowledge of Jira would be a bonus
- Handle the test planning (making the test plans, retro planning) across releases and products
- Manage and distribute the activities to the different test coordinators in the team
- Bi-Directional communication with the different teams in order to gather requirements and give feedback
- Making the test reports and share them to the different stakeholders, in a clear and transparent way (both IT & business)
- Identify the risks and taking necessary actions in order to mitigate them
Most important skills
- Very good Communication (both oral and written, reporting..)
- Team Player
- Fluent in NL or FR (and good in the other one)
- Good/Fluent in EN
- Fulltime assignment, to start ASAP
- Duration: till the end of the year, with an option on extension.
| ||With 400 employees Centric Belgium is a significant player in the Belgian IT market. We are headquartered in Oostkamp (Bruges), with an additional site in Zaventem (Brussels). Centric Belgium serves around 1,000 clients in Belgium, from small and midsize companies to multinationals. |
Centric Belgium's three key competencies are: IT Solutions, offering construction of standard software for markets such as the construction and retail sectors and the supply chain; Systems & Services, providing management and optimisation of systems and infrastructure for medium and large companies; IT Professionals, supplying high-level IT consultants.
| || || |