We are looking for a Global Talent Process & Technology Lead.
The Global Talent Process & Technology Lead will be responsible to ensure we have best in class global HR tools & services, that engage and enable our employees to create value for patients.
Main accountabilities include global processes & tools ownership, global operational support & training, continuous improvement & project management.
WE Are Looking For Someone With Experience IN HR Process Optimization, With Expertise IN SuccessFactors AND Ideally Comp & Ben / Compensation Review Skills.
1. Manages global processes, tools and methodologies:
- Ensures local & global requirements are collected taking the end users into account (employees & managers)
- Drives global process harmonization by partnering up with the local Process Owners and act as enabler/Business Analyst towards effective End to End process improvements taking into account local reality & requirements.
- Proposes and implements improvements on processes & tools
- Works with the local & global teams on automating our processes
- Ensures improvement of current processes & tools balancing efficiency & employee experience
- Works closely with IT to understand the requirements, opportunities & limitations of our tools
- Key contributor to the technology roadmap working in close collaboration with IT
- Has a good understanding of the roadmap of our tools and the overall HR IT market
- Leads projects using our project implementation methodology (Agile)
- Leads User Acceptance testing in coordination with IT and end users
- Supports local teams with expertise when implementing local processes & solutions
- Tools in scope of the role (one or multiple): Employee Central, Neocase, Pro Time, Work Human, ...
- Processes in scope (one or multiple): HR answers, Compensation, Tor, Performance, Reporting, Data Privacy, ...
- For processes & tools the lead is responsible for: benchmarking and collecting external trends from other companies
2. Daily support on global tools & processes (supporting all countries/employees):
- Acts as Talent IS subject matter expert and serves as a liaison between Talent and IT
- Coordinates and communicates system changes, required systems maintenance/downtime, changes in functionality, etc. to the Talent operations team and other impacted teams
- Supports Local & global talent team members on processes & tools
- Supports Local & Global Talent team members on complex cases
- Ensures processes & tools are well documented
- Deliver expert advice (3rd tier) to employees via HR Answers
- Ensures new team members around the globe are trained on our tools & processes
- Ensures that the local teams are sufficiently trained on current & new initiatives
3. Data & data quality:
- Ensures the quality of our global master data is excellent
- Defines how master data needs to be updated and how data are exchanged across systems
- Collects feedback from stakeholders (ex. I2i) to understand the needs for new data
- Takes initiatives to improve data quality: training, awareness, ...
- Ensures the right access management to different tools is in place in line with our policy and data privacy regulations
4. Partnership managements: Manages the global partnerships with support of Purchasing & IT
- Individual Contributor or Line Manager Individual Contributor
- Geographic Scope Global
- Estimated Budget (if known) Click or TAP here to enter text.
Education & Qualifications
- Education Level Master's Degree
- Other Qualifications Choose an item.
- Please describe: Click or TAP here to enter text.
- Experience Please describe: Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources with 2 to 3 years of experience in operational HR roles)
(include specific skills, behaviors and knowledge necessary to meet the objectives of the role and target proficiency levels - optional)
- Very good knowledge of HR Operational processes
- Strong experience with HR Enterprise software (SuccessFactors), HR Case management software (Neocase), include RFP and implementation experience.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate effectively across the organization (in project mode)
- Ability to understand local context around the globe
- Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization. Ability to adapt communication style to the audience (cultural awareness)
- Solid communication skills, ability and willingness to take initiative
- Results driven with a strong service oriented mindset and behavior. Ability to set expectations and communicate results and status proactively
- Well organized and structured.
- Able to multitask and manage risk actively
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Take ownership of resolving problems
- Quality focused & accurate
- Experience and high comfort level using Microsoft tools
- Sees big picture and connects the dots
- Continuous improvement mindset. Solid improvement & project management experience
- Flexibility to help where needed