As cloud engineer your tasks can include, but are not limited to :
- implementation and debugging of Azure environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS ...)
- analysis of network, Storage products and solutions to decide which choice is optimal depending on the practical requirements of our customers
- development of scripts using languages such as PowerShell, Python or .NET
- You will participate in a guard duty (24X7) and flexible for work outside business hours.
- Working from home a couple of days per week will be possible
- The duration on the project will be min. 6 months
- A bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- Experience and general knowledge about public cloud integration: AWS, Azure, ...
- Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot a technical cloud solution on various infrastructures
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting, tracing and fixing (network, platform, deploying)
- You have experience with Windows Server, Linux, Active Directory, MS Azure and DevOps (pipelines, CI/CD)
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Python or .NET is a plus
Certificates (nice to have)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Always ready to learn, motivated, curious and autonomous : they will have an important learning curve
- Excellent team worker across teams and/or divisions?
- Well communicative and assertive
- Committed to quality, motivated and eager to learn
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Analytical mind and good debugging skills
- Dutch or French native with good knowledge of the other language + English
Start of this assignment: ASAP
For more information apply or contact our recruitment officer via the button below.