ClearFacts is processing large datasets of accounting data, for more than 30.000 small to medium enterprises in Belgium and Luxembourg. In this context, obviously, data quality is key.
In order to support our growing business, ClearFacts is looking for an Accounting Data Analyst. Your deep knowledge of Accounting and/or Accounting Data will help our teams and customers to make use of high-quality accounting data.
As an Accounting Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Accounting domain expert: your knowledge about accounting (data) is an added value for the whole ClearFacts team
- Data Quality improvement:
- Define and measure data quality KPI's
- Propose corrective actions - log actions for development team and work together with the developers to make these actions reality
- Accounting input: your knowledge about accounting data will be used in other projects / teams
- Problem Solving: Third Line support for complex questions where our customers identify issues related to data
- Deep-dive analysis to identify problem & root cause
- Propose and execute corrective actions
- Contact customer in case of additional questions or to verify solution
- Keep It Running: autonomously propose and implement ways to improve the way we work and support our growth
- Project work: participate in projects to make better use of the data on our platform, such as exposing parts of our data to external parties through API's
- You have proven experience as data analyst
- The ideal candidate has proven experience in working with accounting data
- When confronted with a problem, you want to deep-dive and turn every stone until you found the problem, root cause, and solution
- Analytical mindset combined with excellent communication skills
- Structured way of working
- You have a "can do" mentality. You enjoy getting your hands dirty to get the job done
- You are fluent in Dutch, and have knowledge in French & English
- ClearFacts offers you perspectives within a young innovative company in the sector of digitalization
- We recently moved to brand new offices right in front of Berchem station. Other offices of the group are also located near public transport facilities (Brussels-Central and Leuven)
- Part-time teleworking is possible
- We are experts and know our stuff
- To keep things interesting, our company is growing at high speed with over 40% yearly increase in both customer base and team size
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We combine hard work with game nights, a monthly drink, weekly fruit baskets, and much more
ClearFacts is a young and fast-growing technology company based in Antwerp (Berchem). We build and operate a SaaS platform that automates & digitizes communication and document flow between accountants and their clients (SMEs). More than 250 accountants use ClearFacts to offer a state-of-the-art digital service to their customers and to reduce and spread the manual workload. Their customers - over 30,000 Belgian SMEs - use ClearFacts to have a continuous and "real-time" view of their business and as an easy-to-use digital archive.
ClearFacts is part of Isabel Group, the largest Belgian FinTech, which provides a wide variety of technological solutions for professional users.