Over the past years ClearFacts has been building industry leading products for document recognition and bookkeeping automation. We are now looking for a machine learning engineer to complement our team. Together we will improve existing solutions and create new innovative algorithms on top of the vast amounts of accounting data we collect every day.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assess the data we collect, its quality and completeness and make suggestions to improve them for use as solid ML data sets.
- Make an inventory of the existing machine learning and rule-based algorithms and get to know their specifics.
- Actively participate in brainstorms to improve on the existing solutions and to identify new ML opportunities.
- Work closely together with both development teams and the data quality team
- Our entire team is responsible for the operations of our services. You will monitor, profile and support your products in production.
- You have an academic degree in computer science or closely related field, or equivalent experience
- You at least 5 years of have hands-on experience with machine learning projects.
- You consider yourself a machine learning expert. When someone asks: “Tensorflow or Pytorch?”, you feel the urge to jump into the discussion.
- You are able to explain the challenges of machine learning to a broad non-technical audience but also enjoy going really techy.
- Analytical mindset combined with excellent communication skills
- You are not a pure mathematician or conventional data consultant, but you are especially fascinated by the practical application of ML & AI.
- You can function independently, but from that autonomous role you can also reach (and quickly connect) with other teams and projects.
- You have a "can do" mentality. You enjoy getting your hands dirty while work with the team to get the job done.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- The position is open for both permanent employees and contractors.
- ClearFacts offers you perspectives within a young innovative company in the sector of digitalization.
- We recently moved to brand new offices right in front of Berchem station. Other offices of the group are also located near public transport facilities (Brussels-Central and Leuven)
- Part-time teleworking is possible
- We are experts and know our stuff.
- To keep things interesting, our company is growing at high speed with over 40% yearly increase in both customer base and team size.
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We combine hard work with game nights, a monthly drink, weekly fruit baskets, and much more.