In general, you support the CodaBox Risk & Compliance Manager in the domains of process management and internal control. You work closely together with Isabel Group Data Protection & Risk.
- You ensure our processes and procedures are continuously reviewed and improved.
- Analyze and document processes, projects and investigate vulnerabilities and threats. You come up with solutions to deal with them
- Advise on risk, internal control and other process requirements and you propose concrete improvement actions to minimize risk exposure and maximize customer success
- Continuously improve the service catalog in collaboration with the product owners
Process Risk Analysis
- You document processes, you analyze potential risks and you develop an appropriate mitigation strategy.
- More specifically, you will:
- Identify the processes that may contain risks to which CodaBox is exposed
- Assess specific (potential) risks using the Isabel Group risk framework
- Propose mitigation actions to reduce the risk exposure
- Promote the CodaBox risk management culture within the whole entity
- You analyze and document processes based on relevant compliance topics and suggest appropriate actions to address these topics (mainly privacy related).
- You will:
- Provide support and inform colleagues on procedures with technical and compliance requirements
- Cooperate in IT projects and ensure the implementation of compliance requirements, including GDPR
- Assess processes and procedures in terms of compliance with internal and external regulations
- Assist in internal audits and any other measures to meet Isabel Group requirements
- You have strong analytical skills and you like to analyze something in detail. You think process-based and you are risk-minded
- You have at least a bachelor's degree and a first experience in process analysis & process management. Experience in audit & risk is a strong plus
- You have exposure to / affinity with software, IT, technology and IT processes
- You are able to work autonomously and methodically, with a pragmatic approach
- You are discrete and you remain independent, also under pressure
Why us ?
- You will work for CodaBox, one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home