Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Our client has a complex working environment and an activity sector that is constantly evolving .
To reinforce their ICT team they are looking for an Enterprise Architect.
- You are responsible for the development, evolution and implementation of the system development methodology (SDLC): development and infrastructure part. You ensure that the deliverables and the different types of artifacts are used correctly.
- You will also work with peers on the definition and control of the implemented solutions in projects.
- You set up the methodological documentation repositories .
- You define and standardize the structure of application documentation and the impact of project documentation.
- You are responsible for standardizing Guis in the context of new digital developments.
- You also collaborate with other Enterprise Architects on the definition and control of the solutions applied by the projects.
- You have a master degree in engineering or in computer science.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- You have experience in the use and application of the different methodologies and ratings used in ICT teams for the design and implementation of software and Hardware solutions (Pmlc, SDLC, UML, ArchiMate, ...)
- You have various experiences in the implementation of IT solutions (software and Hardware).
- Key skills: solution design, conceptual thinking, analytical skills and rigor, leadership, communication and facilitation, team spirit, solution orientation and interested in innovation.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. You master professional technical English;
Our customer offers a
- a fulltime employment
- flexibility in working hours and possibility to do homeworking
- working in a big organization with lot's of projects, training and career possibilities.
- a competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits (company car with fuel card,meal vouchers, insurances , ...)