Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Front-end Java Developer
Our client is globally active in developing and integrating end-to-end Telecom and telematics solutions, and is one of the world's leading providers of Embedded computer technology.
You will be working in our client's front office department, part of the bigger internal R&D department. The R&D department is responsible for:
- Development of Embedded software for driver consoles, validators and board computers in public transport vehicles;
- Implementation AFC and ITCS business logic;
- Integration with our back office components;
- Interfacing with various different connected Hardware systems.
- You will cooperate in the development of an application that is written in Java and C++;
- You will think along with the other colleagues about the technical design and further evolution and/or improvement of the application and system;
- You will support the customer facing team when necessary;
- You will report directly to your teamlead and to the R&D manager.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in IT, or profound equivalent practical experience;
- As a passionate developer, you have advanced knowledge of Java 11, and you feel comfortable with a Linux environment;
- You are used to work in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- You have experience with multi-threaded applications;
- Having some experience with Embedded software and/or with OSGi is definitely a strong plus, same with having some experience with SpringBoot and/or with Micronaut;
- You engage to deliver quality code using best practices such as Unit Tests and rigorous refactoring;
- You are a teamplayer who provides help to his teammates and asks for help when needed, and you take ownership of the tasks assigned to you;
- You are eager to learn and you can adapt quickly to a changing environment,
- You are Fluent in English. Having at least some basic knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus.
- The dynamic environment of a global market leader, with a lot of challenges;
- Workplace in Zaventem;
- A competitive package including a company car with fuel card, group- & health insurance, meal vouchers and additional holidays.