Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- You will be responsible for a given technology domain within our client's organization. This might be infrastructure, databases, cloud, network, ... in this case Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- You will be responsible for communicating, researching, planning, improving and governing the Technical Architecture, mainly by working on reference architectures for business projects, and enhancements on both;
- You will work across multiple technical and business functions to deliver secure capabilities and systems for our client's employees, business partners and customers.
- You will define the Enterprise Security Architecture for internal and external IAM capabilities;
- You will maintain the roadmap for product components per technology area;
- You will act as the IAM expert, educator and trusted advisor to key business and technology partners;
- You will provide technical leadership and insights for the technologies that have been identified and/or required as part of a solution and supporting the Solution Architects in the alignment to the Enterprise IAM Architecture;
- You will validate and provide feedback on solution architectures and detailed designs;
- You will coach, guide and support implementation teams.
- You have a Master's degree or you are equivalent through relevant professional experience;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a similar function and you have a proven track record of positioning and delivering Security Architecture and IAM related capabilities in large complicated organizations;
- You have a proven experience understanding current state, desired capabilities and documenting target architectures, gaps and patterns, roadmaps and business cases;
- You have demonstrated knowledge of identity management and authentication and authorization for customers, employees and business partners
- You have the willingness and ability to work with teams and influence senior leaders, including the ability to build relationships using an open and respectful communication and collaboration style;
- You are customer oriented and security minded, and you have excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Having experience within a multi-cloud environment and Azure AAD, SAP IDM, Trustbuilder, CyberArk is a strong plus, having some experience with API Management integration technologies and Service Architectural style knowledge is an asset;
- You are able to document the environment using ArchiMate in SparX following the defined metamodel;
- You have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and/or and French, you are fluent in English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.