Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Implementation Consultant HR Software
Our client is a fast growing HR software manufacturing company based east of Antwerp. They are a team of entrepreneurial people passionate about their product. They are looking for an implementation consultant to join the team.
- You are in contact with the customer and you have to be able to empathize with the ideas and beliefs of others on a daily basis.
- You regularly have to optimize processes. Daring to question the existing process is important.
- You like the technical and software side of the implementation by figuring out how the workflows and parameters of the software can best be set up to put together a solution that fits the clients needs.
- You would like to grow in the position into a senior consultant who builds up expertise in both IT and HR, so that you become an expert expert for clients. You also regularly follow refresher courses on both IT and HR themes.
- You work in a small team on several projets. Daily tasks are
- Listening to the needs of the customer and understanding existing HR processes, issues and desired improvements.
- Extensive configuration of the software (including all technical aspects) where creativity is needed to find a solution that fits the standard possibilities of the software.
- Thinking along with the customer and anticipating problems in adopting the software.
- Building a relationship of trust with the customer and being alert to extra needs.
- Assist HR management with the change process and provide training to the users of the HR tools.
- Travel up to 30% in Belgium.
- You have a Master of Bachelor degree, preferably in business management.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience.
- You have a strong affinity with IT and are capable to design software until the desired result is achieved.
- You are passionate about HR processes and deal with HR problems in a structured way (process-based thinking).
You have experience is a customer facing role.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Dynamic small team
- Hospitalisation Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Meal vouchers
- 20 holidays
- Company car after 12 months