Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Junior Network Engineer
Our customer is a leader in the integration of high-end security systems.
Within the Operations department you are responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance for various products and solutions that are installed at customer locations. When a problem occurs, you can analyze the problem and come up with the best solution to solve the problem.
In addition to your maintenance tasks, you will work closely with the project engineers. You participate in the implementation of new installations at customers and you receive training in various new technologies.
- You perform corrective maintenance on different products / technologies.
- You do preventive visits for maintenance contracts.
- You update the documentation of the site after every intervention (software version, installed base, etc.).
- You participate in setting up tests that are required for demos, exhibitions and / or product validation.
- You perform updates to existing installations.
- You carry out projects and do installations
- You simulate future installations in a laboratory environment.
- You install the solution at the customer's location and put it into operation.
- You provide training to users and administrators.
- You document installations (as built) and create user manuals.
- You are the technical contact person for your customers, you listen to them, empathize and communicate with them regarding their wishes and requirements.
- You are an industrial electronics engineer or a bachelor / master in ICT
- You speak fluent Dutch and you also have some knwoeldge of French and English .
- You get along well with customers as a technical contact person.
- You have a good understanding of Virtualization (VMware).
- You understand or has experience with the basics of networking (Cisco ICND1 & ICND2).
- You are analytical, dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- Experience or interest in security matters (voice, video, ... ) - WiFi network
- Holder of a Driver License B.
Our customer offers a
- Full time employment contract
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
- Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application via the button below.