- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Compusearch - .NET Architect (ref. 1766)
Our client is active in the financial domain. To reinforce their ICT team they are looking for a .NET architect.
The main responsibilities of the .NET architect are:
- Design and maintain the architecture of information systems that meet the needs of the company;
- Ensure that the construction of the projects corresponds to the existing technical architectures;
- To assist the development teams in the execution of their projects, by providing assistance and professional advice;
- Introducing Development Standards and Guidelines
- Comparing, advising and recommending technical solutions;
- Propose these solutions to technical and non-technical persons;
- In charge of the "software factory" based on Microsoft, Open Source or other components;
- Create and look up operating software to improve the productivity of development;
- Analyze and develop all technical architecture components;
- Provide support and assistance for using the tools (Microsoft and others);
- Follow the evolution of the new products and test them.
- Required experience:
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT,
- You have relevant experience of at least 5 years in .NET development and architecture.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English , knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You like to lead a project from A to Z, you are autonomous, flexible and responsible. You are proactive and not afraid to take initiative, complying with the established framework (existing standards, procedures and technical architectures);
- You have an analytical mind and you are constantly striving for quality;
- You are able to make a schedule and estimate your workload;
- You have good relational skills and you are able to customize your language and terminology as a function of your interlocutor.
Our clients offers a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
The opportunity to develop your skills and talents.
A company where direct contact and humanity are central!
Location:Brussels (nearby train station).