Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Oracle Financials Architect
Our client is part of the Flemisch government. Their IT team of + 120 is looking for an English speaking Oracle Financials Architect.
- You are the interface between our clients Financial Department and the E-Business Suite team that manages various applications, interfaces and Web services for our clients financial management. This includes Oracle EBS's PO / AP / PA / AR / GL / FA / Iexpense and iProc modules, as well as the use of Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle Application Framework.
- Starting from your technical expertise and your growing affinity with the business of our customer, you contribute to the policy of the ICT Department. In concrete terms, you play an important role in co-developing and implementing a vision of the current and future use of the Oracle Financials environment.
- With the strategic objectives in mind, you draw up a clear architecture, with maintainable solutions that meet the organizational needs as much as possible. To achieve this, you continuously follow the best practices in the sector and regularly consult within the organization.
- You provide functional and technical direction to the ESB team. In collaboration with the head of the EBS team, you coordinate current projects from concept, planning to implementation, and monitor the results. You also supervise the upgrades, improvements and integrations.
- As a strategic partner, you build successful long-term cooperation with colleagues from the Finance Department. You guarantee a high quality of service.
- You think about further professionalization of the service and operational efficiency.
- You report to the head of the EBS team
- You have a passion for IT and a drive for technological innovation and development.
- You combine a master's degree (or comparable experience) with expertise in Oracle's setup and architecture.
- You have a solid knowledge of PL / SQL, Java, XML, and APEX.
- You are strong in defining business and user requirements.
- You have a strong conceptual and problem-solving mind.
- You are familiar with project management, efficiency and deadlines.
- You can articulate technological concepts and methods in a clear, understandable way.
- You have a service-oriented attitude and think along with your organization as a strategic partner.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 45 holidays per year
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Group insurance
- Learning opportunities
- Career opportunities
- Interesting colleagues
- Challenging environment
- No company car provided